Terms & Conditions for www.thehotboxkit.com
Agreement terms between THE HOT BOX KIT and the user of this website (you).
Your use of this Website and purchase of the Products/credits is subject to these legally binding terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before proceeding with entering the Website. By accessing the content on this site you have read and accepted the terms.
In case of any disputes the law applicable would be based on the UAE Governing Law.
WHAT THE HOT BOX KIT is:
THE HOT BOX KIT is an online ecommerce site. The Site serves solely as an online platform for facilitating transactions and selling apparel. All articles in the blogs are opinions of THE HOT BOX KIT or opinions of others endorsed by THE HOT BOX KIT.
· Hot Box Kit Sports Wear LLC maintains thewww.thehotboxkit.com Website (“Site”).
· United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile” and stipulate that the governing law is the local law.
· Visa or MasterCard debit and credit cards inAED will be accepted for payment.
· We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries.
· Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
· User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
REGISTRATION AND ELIGIBILITY:
You may browse the Site and view Content without registering, but as a condition to using certain aspects of the Service, you are required to register with THE HOT BOX KIT and represent, warrant and covenant that you provide us with accurate, truthful, and complete registration information (including, but not limited to your name (“User Name”), e-mail address and a password you will use to access the Service) and to keep your registration information accurate and up-to-date. Failure to do so shall constitute a breach of these TOS, which may result in immediate termination of your account.
You agree that you are solely responsible for any breach of your obligations under the TOS and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which we may suffer) of any such breach. If you have created an account or contributed Content to us, you recognize that violation of these TOS may result in termination of your account and loss of access to your Content contributed to us.
ACCOUNT TERMINATION AND REMOVAL OF CONTENT:
THE HOT BOX KIT, in its sole discretion, has the right to remove content and suspend, terminate, deactivate or refuse registration or access to your account at any time, without notice and without liability, for any reason, including but not limited to violation of the TOS, infringing on Intellectual Property and inactivity.
We reserve the right to monitor and review your account, Content and activity for compliance with these TOS. We may terminate or suspend your account or ability to use the Service if you breach the TOS, and we may remove any Content that is unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable or that violates any party’s intellectual property rights.
ORDERS & PURCHASES:
1. If the product is delivered using a courier service, and there is no one at the delivery address to receive the Product, the Product will be returned to THE HOT BOX KIT. All packages delivered by courier need to be signed in order to accept the package. Should an ATR (Authority to Leave) be stated on the purchase notes by the buyer then the buyer accepts all responsibility for missing packages left by the courier.
2. Full priced THE HOT BOX KIT purchases will be packaged in the signature THE HOT BOX KIT packaging.
3. For international orders, DHL/ARAMEX shall contact the recipient for a delivery time. The Postal company may attempt further delivery of the Product to You, however, if they can not reach the intended recipient, the order will be returned to THE HOT BOX KIT and the intended recipient will receive a refund of their purchase less the shipping costs incurred by THE HOT BOX KIT and any relevant taxes and duties applied onto the order.
4. On all apparel orders: Requirement: the item must be returned in original condition. I.e. that it is not used, all original badges; patches and seals remain on the garment as when you received the goods. Always enclose the original packaging and designer tags. We cannot accept returns or refunds of garments with make-up or deodorant marks, be carful when you try the garments on!
5. If anything of this is missing or if the garment has marks of make-up/deodorant THE HOT BOX KIT has the right to require payment in full for the goods. It is then optional if the customer wants to buy the goods and is then responsible for the cost of return shipment to the customer.
6. Please note, THE HOT BOX KIT does not offer free returns or exchanges. If you wish to return an item for a refund, the shipping cost shall be deducted from your refund.
7. If you would like to exchange an item, the shipping costs are not covered by THE HOT BOX KIT. Any packages sent to THE HOT BOX KIT must have a valid international tracking number. THE HOT BOX KIT cannot be held liable for any items lost in transit. Be reminded to indicate on the package that the items are intended “for exchange”. Without such notice, the package is at risk of attracting additional customs duties and taxes.
8. Refunds are given on full priced garments only, this does not include any associated shipping charges from the original purchase or return.
8a. Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
9. Please note – if you wish to make an exchange on any full priced items, THE HOT BOX KIT, is happy to help you as long as the stock is available. We cannot offer exchanges or refunds on SALE items or purchases made using a discount voucher/code, offers or special offers.
10. By completing a Purchase Order, You are making an offer to purchase the Product (anything sold on THE HOT BOX KIT) at the price set out in the Website, subject to any subsequent notification of price by THE HOT BOX KIT to You in accordance with clause.
11. Payment must be made at the time of submitting the Purchase Order. Payment can be made by credit card. THE HOT BOX KIT LLC accepts Visa, MasterCard. You warrant that You are an authorized user of the credit card used to complete payment in accordance with this clause.
12. All the refunds of any transaction’s amount against any purchase through this website would be refunded to the original mode of payment.
13. The Purchase Order must be paid in full immediately upon entry into the Agreement. All transactions are settled in DIRHAMS (AED). If you are ordering from outside UAE, and your bank account or credit card is held in a different currency, you can still order by credit card – your currency will automatically be converted to DIRHAMS (AED) when you complete the transaction. The conversion rate varies from day to day with the current exchange rate. Your bank may also charge a small currency conversion fee, contact your bank or credit provider for details. The final charge to your card is made in DIRHAMS (AED) and your bank or credit provider determines the final conversion rate. Therefore we are not liable if the final amount charged to your card slightly differs from the estimated conversions we provide.
14. THE HOT BOX KIT may vary prices in the event of price changes or mistakes on reasonable prior notice to You. If THE HOT BOX KIT LLC requests payment for increased prices, You may cancel the order by giving notice to THE HOT BOX KIT LLC, which must be received within 5 days of the announcement of the increase.
15. Quantity in stock does not take into account the orders, which are yet to be processed. It is possible that an order placed earlier will receive the stock allocation, which was displayed at the time of your order. Inventory discrepancy can also affect the accuracy of the stock status displayed on our website.
16. The Website is owned and operated by THE HOT BOX KIT LLC. This Agreement supersedes all prior agreements and may be revised by THE HOT BOX KIT LLC from time to time.
17. This Agreement must be read in conjunction with the Returns Policy and Privacy Statement. These documents form a part of this Agreement.
18. We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED. If “Credit Card Online” is selected as the payment methods then the details on the Customers ID (Card holders ID) should exactly match that of the credit card used to make the purchase.
Customer can cancel their order within 24 hours; refunds will be made back to the payment solution used initially by the customer. Please allow for up to 45days for the refund transfer to be completed.
1. Orders placed outside the U.A.E may be subject to the relevant taxes and duties applicable to the jurisdiction from which the order was placed.
2. THE HOT BOX KIT LLC uses DHL/ARAMEX Express/Fetchr to deliver Products outside and within the U.A.E.
3. THE HOT BOX KIT LLC delivers to most destinations around the world.
4. THE HOT BOX KIT LLC will try its best to ship the Product within 7 working days of submitting the Purchase Order.
5. Delivery times for international deliveries, 10-14 working days; and Within U.A.E, 3- 4 working days.
6. www.The Hot Box kit.com will NOT We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries.
7. United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
* The expected delivery times set out in this clause are estimates only. THE HOT BOX KIT is not liable if the product deliveries vary from the clauses under DELIVERY.
COMPLAINTS AND REDEMPTION IN CERTAIN CASES
If you have received a damaged product, you must make a complaint about it within 1 week from the day you received the product.
You should shortly after you received the product, send us a complaint via e-mail, provided you complain about the damage within the warranty period. If not, you will at first hand be directed to the manufacturer in question or service provider.
The damaged or incorrectly sent goods must be returned in the same packaging and sent with the same carrier, as it was received, along with a detailed description of the error.
To return a damaged item, you must send THE HOT BOX KIT a written notice by email (INFO@THE HOT BOX KIT.COM), stating the bank account for an eventual refund. Thereafter, we will decide if it meets the conditions required for a complaint. If so, you will receive an email from THE HOT BOX KIT with details on how to return the product. Please note that you must follow our recommendations concerning packaging etc for the return.
If we are not able to send a new product to you, you will get a refund of the amount you have paid for the damaged product, but we will not reimburse the original freight charge.
We recommend that you find out as much as possible before you place an order, to avoid unnecessary costs.
INFORMATION AND ILLUSTRATIONS
We shall not be responsible for printing errors or errors in information or specifications as to goods and services, which occur in our range of products. If images occur in our web-shop, they are not to be seen as exact imitations of a certain product.
Both parties shall be relieved from satisfying this agreement, if its fulfillment is precluded, or essentially disabled by circumstances beyond their control or circumstances, which could not reasonably be foreseen. The following and similar circumstances shall constitute reasons for relief, provided they hinder or aggravate fulfilment of the agreement: fire disaster, war, mobilization, requisition, confiscation, currency restrictions, common scarceness of goods, deficit in means of transportation, strike, lock-out, deficits in driving means, and errors or delays caused by sub-contractor because of circumstance, mentioned in this paragraph, or other circumstance, which the parties could not possibly control, which either prevents or aggravates the parties’ fulfilment in such a manner that it could not be done other than to an unreasonably high cost.
AVAILABITLY OF THE HOT BOX KIT.COM WEBSITE:
1. THE HOT BOX KIT LLC will not be held liable for the consequences of any down-time, and can pull the site down at its own discretion.
2. We reserve the right to withdraw any product we advertise and change prices without notice.
3. Information contained throughout the web pages and in our database is believed to be accurate and reliable at the time of publishing. There may be misprints, human errors, and omissions. We reserve the right to make changes and corrections in prices, products, and specifications without notice.
4. Images displayed on this website should be regarded as illustrative and informational purpose only. THE HOT BOX KIT LLC will try to display products as close to the physical colour/product as possible, but at times this may not be the case, and colours will look different once received by customer.
1. All materials on this Website are protected as the copyright, trade dress, trademarks and/or other intellectual properties owned by THE HOT BOX KIT LLC, unless otherwise stated.
2. Copying or reproducing any part or all of the contents in any form of the Website is prohibited other than for individual use only and may not be recopied and shared with a third party.
3. All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
4. This Website may contain materials produced by third parties or links to other websites. Such materials and websites are provided by third parties and are not under THE HOT BOX KIT LLC’s direct control and THE HOT BOX KIT LLC accepts no responsibility or liability in respect of any such third party materials or for the operation or content of other websites (whether or not linked to this Website). You acknowledge that THE HOT BOX KIT LLC is entitled to require you to remove any link from another website to this Website which you install without obtaining THE HOT BOX KIT LLC’s prior written consent.
1. You acknowledge that the items sold on THE HOT BOX KIT.COM will require special maintenance. THE HOT BOX KIT LLC will not be held responsible for any damage caused by any failure by You to maintain the Product properly.
2. The colours of the Product may vary slightly from those displayed by Your computer monitor.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. To the fullest extent permitted by law, THE HOT BOX KIT LLC’s liability for breach of any implied warranty, condition or undertaking which cannot be excluded is limited, at the option of THE HOT BOX KIT LLC, to:
a. in the case of goods, the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods, the repair of such goods, the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or acquiring equivalent goods, or the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired.
2. THE HOT BOX KIT LLC’s exclusion of liability applies whether the claim is in contract, tort (including without limitation, negligence) or equity and even if THE HOT BOX KIT LLC has been notified of the possibility of such loss or damage.
3. You agree that THE HOT BOX KIT LLC’s liability, if any, to You at law will be reduced by the extent, if any, to which You contributed to the loss.
1. “THE HOT BOX KIT” means THE HOT BOX KIT.COM operating under The Hox Box Kit LLC.
2. “Agreement” means the terms and conditions that apply to the use of the Website which may be amended from time to time.
3. “Purchase Order” means the online purchase order form to be completed by You in relation to Your purchase of the Product.
4. “Website” means internet website with the URL www.THE HOT BOX KIT.com and associated websites.
5. “You” means the user of the Website (and “Your” has the corresponding meaning).
6. “Products” means apparel/ tangible items that can be purchased on the site AND THE HOT BOX KIT CREDITS.